Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight

Recently I notice that there is new coming Ferrari 458 LED taillight OEM fitted Ford Mustang on  Chinese Taobao. I just can’t help trying immediately. I guess this one is from America imported, because no other store selling it. But I search it on cjponyparts and can’t find the same one. Whatever, try it first. 


It not only looks like Ferrari 458 Tallight but also a little like Ford GT40 taillight, this circle LED tail light has red and yellow available with new led technology. Plug is same to mustang and directly play on 2015-2017 Mustang. It is interesting to install it. A new style comes to my Mustang. The best thing is I can get the original taillight back whenever I want. Very simple installation.










评论

  1. Hey, can you tell me where you buy it or give a link plz

    回复删除
  2. Hi, can you tell where you buy it or give a link thx

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!