Modify My Viaggio Today, Give Me Some Comment.


Today, there is a sudden though into my head, I decide to change the halogen headlight on my car, it is too dimmed, terrible lighting at night. It is a PHILIPS LUXEON ZES LED headlight as the replacement bulbs, everybody, please give me some comment.
                                                                       Low beam
High beam
                                                                     close from the car
                                                                   far away from the car
                                                              6666km only for half year, haha.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight