2016 Toyota Levin Whit/Blue/Cool Blue LED Side Marker Light Modified

I like Toyota cars because it is very easy to modify. A few years ago, I just step into this industry and begin my HID business, at that time I didn’t know and also impossible to know the bulbs base  information of every car. Don’t like now, we can search your car on Carid, Xenendept, Superbrightleds, they will tell you your fog light is H11 base, your front dome light is T10 base, you rear dome light is festoon 36mm. At that time, no way. So I sell my HID to the Toyota, Honda, Nissan drivers only, while they ask me for headlight bulbs, I send them H4 base, while they ask me for fog light, I send them with H11 base, I get 80% to get right, haha. Japanese cars use a common base for a vehicle and won’t change, that is why they are good to modify. Don’t like Audi, BMW, you buy a Audi A4 made in 2012 with H7 base for led headlight, but maybe the headlight bulbs will be changed into HB3 if it made in 2014. Always change, it is really terrible.


This 2016 toyota Levin was just modified by LedoAuto with our 2835 SMD T10 LED bulbs for showing our products. You can see how bright after modification. 2835 SMD LED lights could offer double brightness than the stock bulbs. We will recommend you if you would like to modify your Toyota with led lights, Epistar 2835 smd series could be a good choice. 2835 SMD is the super bright led chips developed by Taiwan brand Epistar with nearly 38 maximum lumen each chip. 2835 SMD T10 bulbs powered by 9 pcs of 2835 SMD with over 200 working lumen, as T10 halogen bulbs will have nearly 70 lumen only. Much more, 2835 SMD series bulbs are also equipped with imported constant current IC driver, protect the bulbs from burning because of high surge voltage. If you are looking for a super bright led lights for your Toyota cars by don’t want CREE led light that expensive, Epistar 2835 SMD led lights will offer you similar brightness but much reasonable price.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight