2014 Honda Accord Install Directly Fit Turn Signal Light Bulbs

Automotive LED light bulbs are high intensity and attractive, but they will has hyper flash problem if used on automotive turn signal light. I have been constantly searching for a set of yellow led lights that did not activate the hyper flash without having to place a resistor.

These 2835 SMD LED bulbs are very nice. They looks not special. While I put these in my 2014 Honda Accord for the rear turn signal light, they work great without error on OBC and are so bright. They fit nice and secure to the factory connector and fit perfect in the housing. Matches the existing yellow  LED's that are there for the brake lights and the normal rear red lights for nighttime visual. I would recommend these lights as they are really convenient on installation. Besides, they are 6W per bulb only while the stock halogen bulbs are 21W, I think this one really can save power for me.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight