2004-2012 Chevy COLORADO Retrofit COB LED Headlight Bulbs

These new led replacement headlight bulbs have garnered some pretty good reception ever since the first set of LED light bars was introduced, owners of the 2004-2012 Chevy COLORADO can join this super bright led headlight club, according to my testing, these lights provide a wide and intense level of light in front of the car, and I love the way they bathe out the lights of almost any car beside you on the road. They couldn't be brighter for maybe the first 30 yards in front of you. Beyond that, not quite as much.

The only real issue I have is that the lights don't generate "tight" beams, and when I did a simple plug and drive I ended up getting flashed by several oncoming cars and saw many drivers I was following flip their rear view mirrors to stop me from blinding them. I had to lower my headlight angles to compensate for the diffused beam of the lights, as I don't want to blind drivers or get a citation. On my car, that was a simple process, but that would obviously differ from car to car. The downside of lowering the headlight angles is that now my high beams aren't all that high, as both lights are sealed in one housing unit.

You can hear the fans in each light hum a bit when they're on when the car is idling, but it's nothing overly loud annoying. If you have your radio on, you shouldn't be able to hear the fans.

The one year warranty from manufacturer is awesome, and gives me confidence on the strength of their manufacturing. If the headlight bulbs are broken, we can get a new kit for replacement and don’t need to send the broken bulbs back to them, trustable after sale service.

This is the difference in the left and right lights







评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight