9th Honda Accord Headlight Upgraded

9th Honda Accord Headlight Upgraded. It is a interesting modify. The original headlight on 9th Honda Accord is led headlight already. But I will add the Audi A6L LED headlight with projector on my vehicle, and make the lighting be brighter.

The original LED headlight.

Original LED headlamps have been detached from the vehicle.
Heating the housing
 The accord without headlamps seems to lose the eyes.
Auid A6L headlamp, I would like to detach the headlight and projector from the headlamp.



Get the headlight and projector out.

The original Headlamp from our Accord, the headlight and projector from Audi A6L will be installed in my headlamp.



Cool, right, lets test if the headlight from Audi A6L can work.


Low beam testing, Two headlights from Audi A6L + 4 original led headlight on my Accord wil light up on low beam.
Two headlights from Audi A6L will light up while I turn on the high beam.
Test the light beam on the underground garage.



评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight