Upgrade The Most Popular Double U Headlight on My Dodge Journey

I modified my original headlight bulbs into HID 4 years ago, which was paid for 450 dollar. And that HID bulbs keep me four years safe driving.
Until last week, I haD a small accident on road, after justice by police, the accident was full of my responsibility as my front lighting was too dim and not complied to road safety rule.
So I was asked to replace my old HID bulbs.

I search on Ebay. Now HID is not so popular, 4 years ago, I search headlight for Dodge Journey, all of bulbs shown are HID. Now, LED is new and popular with lots of types. But I am not familiar with LED, especially while a seller tell me that the all of LED headlight bulbs are possible to meet some error problem. I think that wouldn't be good. At least, this technology is not mature.

Because last time while I modify the HID, the headlamp housing was already hurt because of the oven. So after my carefully thinking, I decided to replace whole my headlamp housing at this time.
Double U LED headlight housing, it looks more popular with more good commend on the market. I would like to try.
188 dollar for the headlamp housing and 200 dollar for installation cost.


See and give me some commend.

 There are Xenon projector lens on the housing also. So in the future, If I think the LED headlight bulbs are not bright enough, I can choose the replace HID back and dont need to move off the housing again.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight