Dodge RAM1500 2016, Share My White Beast


Ram 1500 pickup is an amazing off-road vehicles which can stimulate our adrenaline. Top level configuration offer you all possibility. Bring the ram and go anywhere.
My Ram 1500 is white and new, full of power and passion, just like a new creature, come with all of potential and ready to run with me. I like this car as I can see my own personality on it. The HEMI5.7L classic engine on the Ram 1500 is capable of 291 kilowatts of power and 552 cattle. The torque is the standard configuration on Ram but show highlight and attract me so much.

We seldom see the while Ram on the market, moreover, it is the top-level configuration. There is a ram-gear knot instead of gear lever in the cockpit, which is more light and wont occupy the space.



I choose MARK ROAD customized front and rear bumpers for my white Ram. The front bumpers give me the BAJA rally feeling. The front simple steel structure protect vehicle from crashing. A series of fender also hide and protect the water tank, engine oil pan and transmission and other components together. Besides, I can install four pcs of Super bright LED headlight, or spotlight on the bumpers, the PHILIPS LUXEON ZES LED help a lot while driving at night on the suburban district.


MARK ROAD rear bumper customized for the Ram also has the function of collision and built-in winch features. So light bar can be installed on the top also. If go to some uninhabited area, the modified combined light will keep you safe driving.


The tires of Ram is also outstanding. We can see part of TOYOs NITTO tire brand A 35*12.5R17/T of the tire with unique pattern. High level of anti-puncture coefficient and superior wear ability.
Article from https://ledoautoled.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/dodge-ram1500-2016-share-my-white-beast/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Volkswagen Golf 7 Upgrading Pure White LED Daytime Running Light

How to Adjust Headlights for the Perfect Aim!

Ford Mustang Modified New Ferrari 458 Circle LED Taillight